Spybot?

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried to download any new patches and/or securities in the last couple of weeks? Each time I try and download it comes up saying bad checkscum. I was curious if anyone else had that show up and what'd they do?

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I use spybot and have updated no problem. Uninstall, reboot, and reinstall. This will most likely solve the problem.

Matthew McMullen

Green Belt
Reaction score
Try switching the download location. The version I have (1.4) defaults to Safer Networking #2 and I had the same problem but when I switched to See-Cure #1 and I downloaded the updates without a problem.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jason, sometimes I've encountered the same problem, but only when it involved multiple updates.
I just downloaded each update individually and it worked.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried to download any new patches and/or securities in the last couple of weeks? Each time I try and download it comes up saying bad checkscum. I was curious if anyone else had that show up and what'd they do?

I thought it was just me. Was going to ask about it here too. I will try some of the suggestions given.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When all else fails, un-install it, and re-install it. I had to do that about a year back, no problems since then.

Latest Discussions