Sports Tragedy (Graphic)

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This picture is extremely graphic. I don't know if any of you caught this fox sports yesteday. Apparently twelve buddies along for the game together near chicago fell from an extreme distance when the mechanism carrying them toward the upper deck collapsed. this is he AP photo of the aftermath. BE WARNED- you can clearly see that six of the twelve died on sudden impact.

victims.jpg

That is such a shame. I hear that nobody saw it coming. It happended right out of the blue.
icon6.gif

Turns my stomach to see life spilled in this manner... :D

Though it looked like many lost their lives perhaps we should focus on those that survived and look to the positive.

After all 4 beers are still better then none :p

Nalia said:
Though it looked like many lost their lives perhaps we should focus on those that survived and look to the positive.

We'll split em, how's that

Nalia said:

But it's Canadian beer... so that's only like 2 1/2 American beers... *ducks*

OUMoose said:
Yeah, not that big a waste really. It isn't like it was "real" beer!

JPR said:
Yeah, not that big a waste really. It isn't like it was "real" beer!
Ha, ha! You guys are funny. I suppose you need to water it down it to make it "real" beer eh?

None of us should stand for this kind of alcohol abuse! I feel bad for the survivors, they must be quite shaken up.

OUMoose said:
:eek:

but OUMoose... you really don't understand the tragedy. Firsy Hockey is gone and now this!! Where is your compassion? Your understanding? Your support?

Nalia said:
Though it looked like many lost their lives perhaps we should focus on those that survived and look to the positive. After all 4 beers are still better then none :p
:lol:

Uh.

No. I'm from Chicago, and I wont touch old style with a 10 foot straw.

<Barf>

Thank god for microbreweries.

Latest Discussions

Back