Speaking Of Fences

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did you know that there is a fense built between North and South Korea that only the North Koreans can see. I seen it on PBS, "Born to love volcanos; cuz I seen it on PBS"... Also most North Koreans don't know that the south Koreans build cars. (perhaps they know more than we do ha ha).
Sean

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did you know that there is a fense built between North and South Korea that only the North Koreans can see. I seen it on PBS, "Born to love volcanos; cuz I seen it on PBS"... Also most North Koreans don't know that the south Koreans build cars. (perhaps they know more than we do ha ha).
Sean

Oh, you can see the wall... you just have to have sufficient Juche! ;)

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool. Probably aren't any photos though, given the situation. I'd like to see it. That is one weird situation they have there.
Well there are now. I am going to go out on a limb and say that you could look it up in PBS documentories. Its got machine gun holes and everything. The south Koreans made man made hills with shrubery so it would be forgotten. The north has made no effort to hide it and actually brings tours of people to see it, complete with stories of American genocide.
Sean

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have you ever seen this page? An American takes a tour of North Korea. My shoulders were tight just reading about it.

Latest Discussions