So you want to train in Thailand...

fightingfarang

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey MartialTalk.Com,

I run www.fightingfarang.com and have been training Muay Thai in Phuket,Thailand for some time now. I will be making a permanent move to Phuket this May and will be training and fighting MMA and Muay Thai out of Tiger Muay Thai over the next few years.
I have noticed an increasing interest in people wanting to train in Thailand but there is no definitive source on helping people make personalized decisions. Everyone doesn't have the same budget, same goals or even same comfort level as everyone else and I understand that.
Fightingfarang.com has set up a help-line email address of sorts, where you can email any questions you may have about Thailand and we will take as much time as necessary to help you plan every painstaking detail of your journey to the homeland of Muay Thai... FOR FREE!
We're not in it for the money, nor do we have a loyalty to one particular gym in Thailand...we're willing to help each and everyone who wants to take their fight game to the next level!

Don't hesitate even if you think you're questions are silly, chances are we've all wondered about them at some time or the other.
Thank you and good luck training! :thumb02:

Last edited by a moderator:

TehEl1te

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wow! That is definitely awesome! I have been considering it for some time but have no real way of contacting anyone or anything... I want to train well and hard but I would only be able to spend a month or two there max. I am going to check out that site right now!