So Serious!

K

kenpo12

How come more people don't post here and relax about stuff? People are so wound up about arts and fighters and whatever. How do ya'll relax?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by kenpo12
How come more people don't post here and relax about stuff? People are so wound up about arts and fighters and whatever. How do ya'll relax?

BEER :drinkbeer

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Training IS how I relax. My job is good for relaxing with the exception of driving in weather like we've had the last week or two.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
on a warm, sunny spring day...I just like driving...no reason to go anywhere and not really looking for a place to go...just driving. windows down, and music up. :D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
on a warm, sunny spring day...I just like driving...no reason to go anywhere and not really looking for a place to go...just driving. windows down, and music up. :D

Thats a good point, thats exactly what my Motorcycle is for too. Therapy

I wish it was summer.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...doesn't even need to be summer...just twenty-five degrees warmer than it is now...good t-shirt and jeans weather. :)

OP
T

TheRustyOne

I'm with him...

...soon as my blasted car gets fixed! *grr*

...and, uh..when i HAD a stereo...a year and a half ago...

OP
T

TheRustyOne

still applies to me...just isn't as fun...

OP
T

TheRustyOne

i will sometime after the 15th!

..ugh...getting the blasted riceburner back...

OP
R

RCastillo

I'm too damn young to relax. I'm only 49. Too much to do!:cool:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
i will sometime after the 15th!

..ugh...getting the blasted riceburner back...

Why is your Rice Burner blasted?

If it has served you well then so be it. Some of those rice burners are actually built here in North America and with Union Workers. So, you might be even supporting a local economy somewhere and not know it :).

Just because I work for one of the Big Two (* Toyota is now number three, and I always considered Chrysler German after the buy out *), does not mean I do not know or understand the competition.

They offer models people want to buy, how esle can you explain Toyota being number three and Honda being number in 5 with double digits for the percentage of the market.

Just my comments

OP
E

edhead2000

..but you don't have a vehicle to do said activity in....:rofl:

uhhhh.........not gonna ask.

OP
T

TheRustyOne

the riceburner is blasted cuz, despite bein a toyota, it's old, despite that it sat in the garage totaled for the greater part of the 90's...infact, all of them! (it's an '87 camry)
...but there's various things wrong with it...manifold and exhaust pipes rotted thru in the summer...somehow managed to get a big screw in the tire w/out me noticing...it shakes and makes lots of noise (can hear it now that the radio is gone :p)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
the riceburner is blasted cuz, despite bein a toyota, it's old, despite that it sat in the garage totaled for the greater part of the 90's...infact, all of them! (it's an '87 camry)
...but there's various things wrong with it...manifold and exhaust pipes rotted thru in the summer...somehow managed to get a big screw in the tire w/out me noticing...it shakes and makes lots of noise (can hear it now that the radio is gone :p)

Trade up for a 90's Camry or maybe a Honda of some type. The all get good gas mileage. I know that the recent late Grand Am;s got near to 30 MPG or more with a V6, yet that could be too much money.

Wish you luck in the car field.

I had a 1975 Chevelle Malibu Classic while in College. The base color was the dark metalic rust brown from the 70's. I had two new doors (* Two door car *) each a differecnt color of brown primer, and then a new front fender that was Black, and some of the trim around the front was various browns to blacks. The really cool thing was that not one color matched exactly another that was not the original. I liked that car.

:asian:

OP
T

TheRustyOne

my car's gas mileage:

city, about 30 mpg
highway, about 40 mpg
tank: i've gotten it anywhere from 11 to 12 gal. maybe it's my gas guage...it lies sometimes...

...the highway is important! home is a 2 hr trip for me!

Latest Discussions