slick shotgun shooting

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. I saw him on Outdoor Channel and thought it was great. I wish I had the time to develop a skillset half as good as his.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, gee. I've fired full length shotguns with one hand before (even hitting the target... ok, ok, it was stationary)...
I wonder how many rounds this guy had shot off to get this good. Probably a fair few.
Mental note, do not get into a spontaneous gunfight with this guy. :lol:

Purty good shootin' thar pardner!

OP
KenpoTex

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, gee. I've fired full length shotguns with one hand before (even hitting the target... ok, ok, it was stationary)...
I wonder how many rounds this guy had shot off to get this good. Probably a fair few.
Mental note, do not get into a spontaneous gunfight with this guy. :lol:

Purty good shootin' thar pardner!

I once managed (on a bet) to hit two hand-thrown clays with a side-by-side 12-gauge firing one handed. While the fact that I did it honestly surprised me as much as it did the other guys, I was able to play it off as if that was just a typical performance :D (I declined any further demonstrations ;))

As for this guy and others like him (Tom Knapp comes to mind), I'd imagine his round count is easily in the hundreds of thousands.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome!
icon14.gif

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I once managed (on a bet) to hit two hand-thrown clays with a side-by-side 12-gauge firing one handed. While the fact that I did it honestly surprised me as much as it did the other guys, I was able to play it off as if that was just a typical performance :D (I declined any further demonstrations ;))

As for this guy and others like him (Tom Knapp comes to mind), I'd imagine his round count is easily in the hundreds of thousands.
Heh. Once I attended a "Hunter Safety Course" with a group of deaf friends of mine. One fella's wife was taking her turn at shooting at the clays. She'd never fired a shotgun before but the instructor was confident she would be able to hit her target.
Pull, bang... the flying clay pigeon shattered to pieces.
She turned around and asked sheepishly: "I had my eyes closed, did I hit it?"

Latest Discussions