Sifu Fung Ping Bor (Derek Fung)

chisau

White Belt
Reaction score
Simon.
From the unique perspective of actually having been at this class on the day of your visit (and as most people reading your comments here may also suspect) I would at best estimate your wing chun training skill level to consist of maybe watching a DVD release of Ip Man 1.
Also, given your high opinion of yourself why did you not simply pick one of the more senior guys to show your obviously superior skills so we could have been in awe of your 20 years martial skill set?
Why? I think we both know the answer to that one.

Having personally done many years of Wing Chun prior to training here, I can say without any doubt that Sifu knows the full system.
This is authentic family style taught Wing Chun, provided with the students best interest in mind. Which is frankly why I choose to do it.

Unfortunately for you it is not a watered down or modified Mc Chun to which you are probably best suited.
Anyhow, I do wish you well as you progress to watching Ip Man 2.

Last edited:

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Simon.
From the unique perspective of actually having been at this class on the day of your visit (and as most people reading your comments here may also suspect) I would at best estimate your wing chun training skill level to consist of maybe watching a DVD release of Ip Man 1.
Also, given your high opinion of yourself why did you not simply pick one of the more senior guys to show your obviously superior skills so we could have been in awe of your 20 years martial skill set?
Why? I think we both know the answer to that one.

Having personally done many years of Wing Chun prior to training here, I can say without any doubt that Sifu knows the full system.
This is authentic family style taught Wing Chun, provided with the students best interest in mind. Which is frankly why I choose to do it.

Unfortunately for you it is not a watered down or modified Mc Chun to which you are probably best suited.
Anyhow, I do wish you well as you progress to watching Ip Man 2.

An big welcome to the forum, I like you already, hope you stick around.:highfive:

Latest Discussions