Sick and Wrong

L

liangzhicheng

Originally posted by don bohrer
That ones ready for a chinese restuarant! :D

Seeing as how my family owns a Chinese restaurant, I do not think that comment is funny...............

P

pknox

Now according to the "weird laws" thread we had a few days back, you'd be allowed to bring that home in West Virginia, right?

;)

L

liangzhicheng

Sorry Paul, not about to post the location on the WWW :D:asian:

L

liangzhicheng

Originally posted by don bohrer
Sorry liangzhicheng just having a little fun.

It's alright. I just think that we need to be careful of perpetuating stereotypes, even if it is in jest. I didn't think you were racist or anything. :)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now according to the "weird laws" thread we had a few days back, you'd be allowed to bring that home in West Virginia, right?
Yes, but only if it was hit on the court house steps on a sunday morning before 8:00 a.m....... oh, never mind that was something else... sorry.;)

P

pknox

:rofl:

BTW, before I get attacked - I love WV - some of the best rafting, fishing, and general outdoors fun I've ever seen.

And from what I remember, the chicks at WVU were pretty OK too. :)

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by liangzhicheng
It's alright. I just think that we need to be careful of perpetuating stereotypes, even if it is in jest. I didn't think you were racist or anything. :)

Yea....and besides...it's those Korean restraunts that you have to worry about! (lol Kidding)

Latest Discussions