I know I know, dont quit my day job...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey everybody. No. Over here. Oh Heck. Sorry. Gotta stop hiding like that. Its tough being a ninja, ya know? All that "Sneaking" and "Hiding" and the Assassinations... sheesh.

It's always "Poison this" and "Poison that" ... You'd think I worked for the shogun, you know? And the hours! I always gotta work the graveyard shift... I dont see why we dont just color the pajama's to make us blend in with the DAYLIGHT... I could use a 9-5 gig. Paint a Big Bright SUN on a Blue Gi and hide durring the afternoon... maybe a nice fluffy cloud on it too.

And whats with the holidays? You think Shintoism lets me have Christmas and Thanksgiving off? No way man. I dont even get double time for them. Its just another work day as far as my ninja master is concerned... Oh, but at least I can be prepared to posion turkeys instead of shuriken.

And whats up with shuriken anyhow? What am I supposed to kill with THOSE? The only thing they are good for is poking myself in the fingers whenever I try and get em out of my "hidden Shuriken pocket" inside my pyjamas. If i was Italian Id get a .22, but NO... I had to be a NINJA.

P

pknox

:D

I like it!

I imagine the whole monologue being delivered by a "Long Island Ninja", who throws in an "Oi vaye" every once in a while while he's kvetching.

The only thing missing is his mother asking him why he doesn't call and telling him to put on a sweater. ;)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The only thing missing is his mother asking him why he doesn't call and telling him to put on a sweater.
And asking him why he couldn't have been a doctor like that nice Lowenstein boy in apartment 4B.