Sheffield Training Trip

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I am organising a training trip up to Sheffield (UK) for next year (April) and would love to extend an invite to the chunners on here to join us

The weekend will focus mostly on wing chun, but will also encompass a little bit of boxing/karate/muay thai and other styles just so people know whats out there
It will be done to your standard (ie we will not throw you into full contact sparring if you’ve never done it before etc)

This is a no egos trip and is more social than training

If you would like to come, or would like to know more, please send me a private message (otherwise I may not pick up any replies).

Please note – we will not be going through secret techniques or special ways to take out an opponent, this is a straight forward training trip geared to expanding your martial arts in general

dosk3n

Green Belt
Reaction score
I know you have stated that you would prefer a PM however Im sure everyone would like to know the reply to this one.

What is the cost going to be?

I may be interested if its not while I am in Hong Kong.

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What date are you in HK?? Are you going to Foshan whilst you are there? it is 4 hours by bus from HK.

dosk3n

Green Belt
Reaction score
Undecided on the date at the moment. Just know we are expecting it to be in April. I just know were going over with Sifu to see Ip Ching.

So Im saving the money and they when the date is confirmed will be getting the tickets etc closer to the time.

OP
K

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The cost including accomodation and (first class) travel would be £120

This would also include training fees and hall prices

If you just wanted to come and train (and sort out your own means of travel/accomodation), then we would ask that you pay £40 for hall and training fees

Kind regards