Sheath recommendations

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Looking for a concealable sheath for a fixed blade. Kydex preferred. Any manufacturers you guys could recommend would be appreciated.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Looking for a concealable sheath for a fixed blade. Kydex preferred. Any manufacturers you guys could recommend would be appreciated.

http://www.rivercitysheaths.com/photo.htm

Check out Mike Sastre's Concealex sheaths at River City Sheaths. He will custom make a concealable sheath to fit your blade. I believe he is reasonably priced as well.

THis is the best way to go for a concealable sheath, IMHO.

Paul

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent! I'll be ordering a few stingers. Paul, do you a lot of business with them?

Brother Grimm

White Belt
Reaction score
MIke is a friend of mine and I do alot of buisness with him. He's a good guy, trains with what he makes, and is one of the best kydex men out there.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Excellent! I'll be ordering a few stingers. Paul, do you a lot of business with them?

Not yet, but from friends and aquaintances in the industry he comes highly recommended. I intend to do some more serious business with him in the future though...

Paul

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kewl. I need to look into those. Didn't see them on the website - did I overlook them? or does he have a catalog?

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Kewl. I need to look into those. Didn't see them on the website - did I overlook them? or does he have a catalog?

The stinger is actually from James A Keating. See here: http://www.jamesakeating.com/catalg3.html

But, Mr. Sastre makes some nice sheaths for them. I say your best bet is to check with Sastre first and see if he has the new "Protect-OR" Gen II Stingers, and if he's selling them with sheath for a price.

If he doesn't have them yet, then you could order from Keating direct, and just get a sheath by itself.

Question...why have a light? A good light makes for a good all around utility item that makes the stinger appear less like a weapon. Yet, if needed this bright light in the eye can distract an attacker. for 5 bucks more, you can't go wrong...

Paul

T

TonyM.

Hard to find, but I like the Blackie Collins shoulder holster sheath.

Latest Discussions