Seeking school

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Surely some people can't read simple English which is written on certificates and If I don't have skills/certificates don't you think it's better to win a match against me to show the world how big liar I am?
Do your duty and save the people whom you think are being cheated from me, It's just that some people are too busy pointing fingers at others without looking at themselves. I can't reply the same questions a thousand times, You have the references already "READ THE ENGLISH SENTENCES" .
You haven't replied to it once. Everyone hear can read English soooo give us some English sentences of who your teacher is and who you're certified under. That's all you've got to do. No need to get defensive if you've got nothing to hide. Ask me the names of my instructors and I'll happily tell you.

Oh and by the way challenging people to fights is against the rules here

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just Because you can't do something, You simply say that it can't be done. Actions speak louder than words. I would have respected a person who had the courage to stand up for a real skill test than these constant bullying.
No ones bullying you they're asking simple basic questions that's all you claim to be able to teach onLine we're asking who your teacher is....I struggle to see where the bullying is

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No ones bullying you they're asking simple basic questions that's all you claim to be able to teach onLine we're asking who your teacher is....I struggle to see where the bullying is
Ans the simple questions a billion times you will see how it feels. Those who can't even add a real profile picture are giving me long lectures. Seems so legit that ... leave it.

axelb

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ans the simple questions a billion times you will see how it feels. Those who can't even add a real profile picture are giving me long lectures. Seems so legit that ... leave it.
you only gave one vague answer to a name so vague that isn't registered anywhere as a JKD instructor.

the certificate your showed was for a local 1986 yogasana championship which you came second place; this has nothing to do with JKD qualifications.

All you have done is evade the answers and made yourself out to be a victim because you were asked a valid question on your credentials.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey go ahead I have no problem answering who I train under I've got nothing to hide I haven't lied about anything I say. Be refusing to answer you're just reinforcing everyone's beliefs. There's one big way to shut us all up tell us your instructor easy I'll happily admit I'm wrong

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
you only gave one vague answer to a name so vague that isn't registered anywhere as a JKD instructor.

the certificate your showed was for a local 1986 yogasana championship which you came second place; this has nothing to do with JKD qualifications.

All you have done is evade the answers and made yourself out to be a victim because you were asked a valid question on your credentials.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I am simply amazed people who think who are qualified to judge me has always avoided a real challenge. I feed so sorry for you.

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey go ahead I have no problem answering who I train under I've got nothing to hide I haven't lied about anything I say. Be refusing to answer you're just reinforcing everyone's beliefs. There's one big way to shut us all up tell us your instructor easy I'll happily admit I'm wrong
Bullies never stop.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bullies never stop.
Oh god.....who's your instructor? That's all I've asked no insults no put downs just a question that's all but okay since you can't answer the question I'm done here good luck teaching

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Oh god.....who's your instructor? That's all I've asked no insults no put downs just a question that's all but okay since you can't answer the question I'm done here good luck teaching
JKD,Wing Chun MR. Bhaskar Roy, Karate - Dilip Jana, Kung-fu - Tapan Tarapdar + Bhaskar Roy anything Else??

If you need anyone direct number please direct message me, call them up and ask whatever your heart desires.

axelb

Orange Belt
Reaction score
so your website has a link to Flickr page with your certificates.

Arun Da (Certificates)

your black belt certificate says you are associated with;
Judo international federation
chinese wushu federation (of which you need to be in China to be part of)
JKD world federation (not listed on their website as an official school)
world taekwondo academy

taiki-kenSifu-Arun-Kumar-Saha-(Kolkata)_recent

it looks like you grabbed a selection of official bodies to put on your certificate with no official affiliation.

the more I look into your credentials, the less valid they become, and the more you play the victim whilst starting challenges over the internet.

it is becoming very clear you will not clear any of these doubts up, but it is in your interest to clear them up as everything about your club looks illicit.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
so your website has a link to Flickr page with your certificates.

Arun Da (Certificates)

your black belt certificate says you are associated with;
Judo international federation
chinese wushu federation (of which you need to be in China to be part of)
JKD world federation (not listed on their website as an official school)
world taekwondo academy

taiki-kenSifu-Arun-Kumar-Saha-(Kolkata)_recent

it looks like you grabbed a selection of official bodies to put on your certificate with no official affiliation.

the more I look into your credentials, the less valid they become, and the more you play the victim whilst starting challenges over the internet.

it is becoming very clear you will not clear any of these doubts up, but it is in your interest to clear them up as everything about your club looks illicit.
Didn't even notice the site but just had a look and well the Muay Thai description was interesting

"Muay Thai is referred to as the “Art of Eight Limbs” or the “Science of Eight Limbs” is originated from Thailand. Traditionally most of the fighters in Thailand are underage & fight to make a living thus making it pretty hardcore"

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know what doesn't even matter I'm done here

Last edited:

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just Because you can't do something, You simply say that it can't be done. Actions speak louder than words. I would have respected a person who had the courage to stand up for a real skill test than these constant bullying.
What?

Ok I think we are done here.

Edit - lol didn't notice HH post before mine. Same page I guess.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am simply amazed people who think who are qualified to judge me has always avoided a real challenge. I feed so sorry for you.

you are issuing challenges sir and in the martial arts world that is not the wisest thing to do as some may at some point take you up on that (I don;t mean the posters from here btw) and you could end up in serious trouble and that will not get you students

A good teacher is humble has respect and does not go off issuing challenges especially against people who are only asking questions.

teaching online sir is dangerous

I can watch a video of a good sensei teaching (I don't mean online teaching) and pick up ideas or things they are trying to impart (yeas I no longer can study) but that comes from the base that I already know where they coming from, to a complete beginner it will fly right past and as has already been stated how can your correct or the like as your not there???

so imo it not good to lure people into the online world of teaching MA

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's Note:

I'm going to be very clear about the rules here...

Fraudbusting isn't allowed here.

Challenge posts aren't allowed here.

Continual rudeness isn't allowed here.

If you (and you know who you are) continue down that path, you're going to get banned from this community. Ignorance of the rules isn't an excuse, and I strongly encourage some of y'all to read them.

Consider this your final warning.

martialwaywarrior

White Belt
Reaction score
I would say if you have plans to learn a martial art online, it's time to rethink your plans.
I agree. I have not figured out how to post my own question so I, too, am asking about finding a school/dojo for JKD, and not online. Word is that I should find someone who has learned from Dan Inosanto or one of his direct qualified students. This seems reliable overall. I have not found a dojo in the Northern KY/Cincinnati area.

Latest Discussions