Schools in Orillia or Missasauga

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have students who are moving to these areas fairly soon and was looking for some good recommendations.

Our studio is Ed Parker Kenpo, with some Modern Arnis as well.
The particualr style for these students is not really as important as how the school itself is run.

If you have any information that can help, please contact me here or e-mail [email protected]

Thank you for all your help!

K

KenpoGirl

Coincidentally, my friend Lifewise has just moved to Orillia, she looked into schools in town. Unfortunately there is no EPAK in Orillia, there is a large karate school, can't remember what kind, at the moment.

She's offline at the moment while she's setting up the home, but as soon as I get in touch with her again, I'll give you more information.

Dot

OP
Roland

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
This does not seem to be helping at all.
Any ideas where I should post or look more.
Any help would be awesome!
Thank you.

:partyon:

K

KenpoGirl

Hey there Roland, sorry for the delay.

The only full time school in Orillia is the Orrillia Martial Arts Centre http://www.encode.com/omac/ They teach shorin ryu, there are no Kenpo or Arnis schools in the area that lifewise knows of.

Hope that helps a bit.

Dot

L

lifewise

Roland said:
This does not seem to be helping at all.
Any ideas where I should post or look more.
Any help would be awesome!
Thank you.

Hi Roland,

As Kenpo Girl mentioned, I have relocated to Orillia and have looked into martial arts schools/instructors in the area. I have had the opportunity to talk to a couple local instructors and have been referred to others in the area. (Barrie to Gravenhurst)

There are not many options for students looking for actual schools around this area. There are two karate schools in the city, and one judo. Other instructors offer occassional community recreational programs at various time throughout the year.

I had the pleasure of talking with Sensei Cathy Campbell co-owner of the Orillia Martial Arts Centre yesterday. Both her and her husband Gerry are extremely pleasant and welcoming. They have a large school in the north part of the city. Perhaps the student you have coming to this area should check out this school. They have been in business for many years and are a full time facility offering classes at various times throughout the day. Sensei Cathy appears to be familar with the EPAK system.

Hope this helps.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.
Take care.
Lifewise

OP
Roland

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you both Lifewise & Dot.
I appreciate the help.

Latest Discussions