Say What!!!!!!!!!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I've tried, but he's a rebellious Kenpoist. He needs a good whuppin'!

There just may be a bag fight; Pal!!

It starts by :argue: and then it will get to me doing :cuss: and then will turn to this :flammad: . You won't be ready for the :bird: then it will be time to :boxing: . When I'm finished you will be :flushed: . Afterward Seig and I will :drinkbeer while Tess and Rusty sit on the side having :popcorn: watching your downfall. Maybe then after that I'll buy a round for everyone.

:EG:

:rofl:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I posted that out as a new thread from a different one as to not drag it down.:asian: K;)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think these two just need to :jediduel: and get it over with so there's no more :angry: ...all the while I'll be :sadsong: ...then we can get to some serious :drinkbeer and we'll all be :drink2tha and there'll be no more :cuss: . ;)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
blah....details, details...always pick on the youngin'....as long as I stay in one place and hand over me keys....shall be fine. ;)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
...still don't know what the hell the word means, though...:shrug:

im·bibe ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-bb)
v. im·bibed, im·bib·ing, im·bibes
v. tr.

1. To drink.
2. To absorb or take in as if by drinking: “The whole body... imbibes delight through every pore” (Henry David Thoreau).
3. To receive and absorb into the mind: “Gladstone had... imbibed a strong prejudice against Americans” (Philip Magnus).
4. Obsolete. To permeate; saturate

POKES

Latest Discussions