Ryu

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by yilisifu
Please don't think I'm "picking on" you, but....you MUST be able to back up your credentials legitimately. Otherwise, you are open to serious criticism and questions. RyuShihkan has not been picking on you; he has simply asked for clarification of certain issues; issues which MUST be answered clearly.

If I claim to be a Harvard graduate, I should have a certificate from Harvard AND they should have me on record. Otherwise, my claim is subject to doubt. Those who doubt it are not picking on me; they are simply asking a perfectly valid question which begs to be answered.

If you said you had a harvard cert. and I wanted proof and you then told me I would never get that proof for whatever reason! I supose I would have to accept that!

Thats the only point I'm trying to make, believe it or not just accept or not, but dont beat a dead horse.

ylisifu i just used youre above quote as an example this post is not aimed at you alone.

M

Mike Clarke

DAC florida,

I'm not sure why your instructor wont say who he recieved an 8th dan from?

It's not that I'm doubting he has the bit of paper, I truely believe he has, or that someone did in fact give it to him, I believe this happened too.

I'm just asking if you can please remind me why your teacher will not inform people about who it was that gave him the certificate?

If he has already said who it was in an earlier post, I'd be really pleased if you could let me know when that post appeared as I must have missed it/them?

I'm not doubting your teacher's ability here, I'm just asking you to share some information with me. If you're not able to do this, perhaps you could ask him to reply to this post himself.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions