Russian Martial Arts

P

pagan_hippie

Hello every/anyone. Umm... I have a question and I'm hoping that at least one of you can help me.

I've been interested in learning Russian Martial Arts for a little while now. But I don't know where to find a school and/or instructor. If anyone knows of anything relating to Russian Martial Arts in the Humboldt County area of California (Arcata/Eureka/McKinleyville prefered) or in the L.A./Hollywood also of California, please tell me.

-Z

OP
K

Kwan Lee

Z, Jay's suggestions are good. You may also want to contact Jacob Goldblatt at [email protected] or [email protected], as he is the only certified Systema instructor (by Vladimir Vasiliev) in the L.A. area.

Regards,

Kwan Lee

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
And from the brief time I got to work with him at the San Diego seminar, a very good instructor too.

:asian:

Klondike (aka Chuck)

OP
L

Lyfeenz

I would suggest you take a little vacation up to our fair city of Toronto , and come and work with Vladimir . He is nothing short of a total pleasure to work with .
Spend a week and see.

OP
R

Rich_

If you're going to travel that far to somewhere cold where they talk funny, you may as well go to Russia...

Latest Discussions