rocky!!!

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
who here is going to see the new rocky movie? i know i'll be there.YO!!!!

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
When I heard about it. I was gonna write it off. That is until last night. I caught a trailer, and I have to say it does'nt look hokey. Although I may wait for the viewing at the "cheap" theater. I caught the Pirates2 movie there. Awfully glad I did'nt make the effort to see it during its first run. As in my opinion there was very,very little reason to see it at all.

1stJohn1:9

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll wait until it hits the barroom theater where I can eat a burger, drink a beer and pay a dollar for the movie.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not me... :shrug: That would be almost as exciting as watching a football game. :shrug: I don't know if I could handle that much excitement!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not me... :shrug: That would be almost as exciting as watching a football game. :shrug: I don't know if I could handle that much excitement!
I hate football too. But, see, I can drink as much as I want, which can only make the movie better ... that or have me thrown out on my *** for being too boisterous during the movie and getting ejected! Now THAT'S some fun! :lol2:

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hate football too. But, see, I can drink as much as I want, which can only make the movie better ... that or have me thrown out on my *** for being too boisterous during the movie and getting ejected! Now THAT'S some fun! :lol2:

Hahaha! The drinks would definitely make it amusing! :D

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dude, I have seen them all at the theatre....I have the Anthology on DVD...it's one of those deals where I have to see it on the big screen.

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Not me.

The last one sucked bad, this one looks to suck worse

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i agree that the last one sucked but i think that this one is gonna be good because sly said that he did not like the way the last one turned out.
i have never seen a rocky movie on the big screen so im looking way forward to it!

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i agree that the last one sucked but i think that this one is gonna be good because sly said that he did not like the way the last one turned out.
i have never seen a rocky movie on the big screen so im looking way forward to it!

I've never seen one on the big screen either, but the last movie I saw had a big promo for it on and it looked nothing impressive by any sense of the means, comeon, Sly's like 70 years old and way done in by steroids, and I'm supposed to believe he can take on a dude 40 years younger?

Comeon, I'm not a crackhead....

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've never seen one on the big screen either, but the last movie I saw had a big promo for it on and it looked nothing impressive by any sense of the means, comeon, Sly's like 70 years old and way done in by steroids, and I'm supposed to believe he can take on a dude 40 years younger?

Comeon, I'm not a crackhead....
well, george forman beat the champ at 45 years old.so if he can do it i guess rocky can as well.

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
What peaked my interest. Is tha tin the promos he mentions, or I should say alludes to his age. By stating, hey I ain't lookin to get mangled. I think that takes a stab at tryin to be somewhat realistic? At least by Hollyweird's standards!

1stJohn1:9

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
"i don't want to get all mangled" rocky from the new movie.

Latest Discussions