Robot Bartender

Monadnock

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
A man enters a bar and sees that the bartender is a robot. The robot approaches him and asks, "What would you like to drink?"
The man replies, a martini. So the robot prepares the martini, shaking it vigorously and pours it into the glass. The man drinks it and says "That is the most incredible martini I have ever had!"
The robot says to him, "what is your IQ?"
The man thinks for a second and replies, "150."
So the robot begins making all sorts of conversation about religion, philosophy, current events, world problems/solutions.

The man is amazed so he leaves and comes back in and sees the robot serving at the bar. The robot approaches him and asks, "What would you like to drink?"
The man replies, a martini. So the robot prepares the martini, shaking it vigorously and pours it into the glass. The man drinks it and says "That is the most incredible martini I have ever had!"
The man thinks for a second and replies, "100."
So the robot begins making all sorts of conversation about sports, supermodels, cars, boats and the like.

The man is amazed again, so he leaves and re-enters the bar again. The robot approaches him and asks, "What would you like to drink?"
The man thinks for a second and replies, "50."
So the robot says "So....will.....your...party....nominate....Hillary?"

Latest Discussions