RIP Tim Hague

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I like this idea especially since after watching Ronda Rousey's coach do the wrong thing (twice) in regards to her training. It was clear to see from her that she shouldn't have been in her fight either trying to fight with Boxing skills. I think the commission should be made of people from Martial Talk. I'm not saying me, but if they want to hire me, then I won't reject. lol. But seriously, the big problems are always easy to see, it's just that no one is say. Hey, there's a problem with your performance, you can't fight..

That's a different story. Ronda Rousey was exceptionally qualified to be in the ring. Her bad strategy of throwing bombs even won her a fight before she got in the ring against some boxers who demonstrated that she should've been sticking to her judo. It didn't have anything to do with fight shape or having the skills to be in the ring... it was straight up a bad fight strategy: ignoring her strength and for some reason imagining her weakness was a strength.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's a different story. Ronda Rousey was exceptionally qualified to be in the ring. Her bad strategy of throwing bombs even won her a fight before she got in the ring against some boxers who demonstrated that she should've been sticking to her judo. It didn't have anything to do with fight shape or having the skills to be in the ring... it was straight up a bad fight strategy: ignoring her strength and for some reason imagining her weakness was a strength.
Yeah but it would've shown her boxing is awful and at an amateur level which it really is

Latest Discussions