Rep point with no color.......

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
what does a rep point with no color mean?
and why can't people sign thier name when giving rep points?

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
it means the other person hasn't been around long enough, at least 50 posts? or that they have negative rep themselves.....it can't influence you

and people can sign their names if they chose

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Bammx2 said:
why can't people sign thier name when giving rep points?
people won't sign their names because they don't want a personal attack on them by you. chicken ryu i guess!;)
anyway i asked a question to the ninjustsu forum re:tabi and i got a red rep for "stupid question". i thought it was relevant according to the topic.
peace

OP
Bammx2

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
oh my God! a rep point for a stupid question! now I've heard it all!

I had a VERY reputable teacher once say: "The only stupid question,is the question never asked"
Thank you both for your replies though:asian:

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Enson said:
people won't sign their names because they don't want a personal attack on them by you. chicken ryu i guess!;)
anyway i asked a question to the ninjustsu forum re:tabi and i got a red rep for "stupid question". i thought it was relevant according to the topic.
peace
As you can see by my rep there are a few people here that do not like me, but oh well, I once got a bad rep point just for being in DKI it was one of my first posts here

OP
Bammx2

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Bammx2 said:
oh my God! a rep point for a stupid question! now I've heard it all!

I had a VERY reputable teacher once say: "The only stupid question,is the question never asked"
Thank you both for your replies though:asian:
I got a bad rep point for that statement.....................:shrug:

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
ppko said:
No you just got to check your user cp every once in a while to see when you get a good one (green) or a bad one (red) :uhyeah:
Cool thanks for that Joe, I have just had a look and there are a bunch there that I didnt know about....I am a bit slow on the uptake.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah i just noticed the only rep point i had was a negative...LOL...thats so funny :rolleyes:

i certainly wouldnt let a petty thing like that get you upset. get used to the fact that you will not see eye-to-eye with people on all issues. i kinda disagree with the whole reputation thing anyway. case in point, the post in which i replied, for which i received neg rep, i thought i was being helpful. someone else apparently didnt think so, i got a bad rap...and he/she didnt even have to nerve to say who did it.

i think it needs to be policy, if you've made up your mind about giving someone a negative rep on the boards, at least be a big enough person to tell them why and who did it. just my thoughts.

oh well, keep them neg reps coming...LOL

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sapper6 said:
i think it needs to be policy, if you've made up your mind about giving someone a negative rep on the boards, at least be a big enough person to tell them why and who did it. just my thoughts.
That would encourage a lot of tit for tat stuff... you knock me so I'll do it back regardless of what you say and as often as I can.

Why I can agree with on, if your gonna critize someone, at least try to help while doing it.

OP
Bammx2

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
to all of you who "greened me up"..................
icon10.gif

I thank you greatly for your support!

:asian:

Latest Discussions