Rent Martial Art's Videos

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Tess,

I joined Goldstar, and I have absolutely no complaints. As a kenpoist, I got to view the Planas tapes, without spending $50 bucks a set. They also have a set on stances and basics produced and narrated by Ed Parker.

The one week rental means that it is quite difficult to learn alot from scratch, but it may give you some different perspectives on what you already know. For me it is mostly a chance to see what is available out there, for example you can rent the IKCA vids from them if you were interested in the system.

I have had no problems with their administration, and communication has been pretty good.

I would recommend it.

Lamont

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Lamont :)

That's good to hear ~! Especially for busy people or ones that don't want to spend the big bucks for tapes, or as you said.. gain an insight to another system ~! Glad You have had good luck with them~!

Tess ~

F

FunSPE

I've used them before and I was very pleased with the service. My tapes were here before I knew it. Also, Mr. Moody was nice enough to call me and let me know that they were on their way. I'd definitely use them again.

Latest Discussions