Real or not

wanna_be_g

White Belt
Reaction score
Okay wanna_be_g is a new here and he's reading some pretty bad stuff about Ninjitsu like its not real and stuff. So lets solve this problem is it real or not real???? Wanna_be_g wants to know

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wanna_be_g said:
Okay wanna_be_g is a new here and he's reading some pretty bad stuff about Ninjitsu like its not real and stuff. So lets solve this problem is it real or not real???? Wanna_be_g wants to know
Do you always talk about yourself in the 3rd person?
Ninjitsu is not real. It's an invention of the neo-ninja wannabes. Ninjutsu, on the other hand, is a very real tradition.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And from what I've seen, it contains some great stuff at that.

DWeidman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
wanna_be_g said:

DWeidman thinks so. But aside from being ruggedly handsome, DWeidman can be an *** sometimes.

DWeidman recommends asking your mom if you can skip some basement LAN parties and drive you to a local dojo to find out for yourself.

*sighs*...

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wanna_be_g said:
Okay wanna_be_g is a new here and he's reading some pretty bad stuff about Ninjitsu like its not real and stuff.
wanna_be_g is right! Ninjitsu is not real and stuff. However Ninjutsu is very real and stuff.

Fu_Bag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Fu Bag thinks that it's interesting to note that Hatsumi-sensei has recently written that "Jitsu" can be read as "Truth". Therefore, Fu Bag thinks that if you combine Ninjitsu and Ninjutsu, you have a clearer picture of the art as a whole. Fu Bag thinks that it's interesting that Hatsumi-sensei relayed a saying from Takamatsu-sensei along the lines of "All children can be loved. It doesn't matter whether or not they are your own". Immediately proceeding this, Hatsumi-sensei writes "....all that is needed is love".

Fu Bag thinks these are interesting points to consider when martial friends from different backgrounds come together to learn. :)

Fu Bag heads off to the video store to find the Seinfeld DVD with the "Jimmy" episode. :D

Respects...

Fu Bag

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think we have some 3rd person issues going on here. I hate to say this, but some grammar classes may be in order.
umm....G man....

You might get a better response and people helping you alot more if you really show some interest and ask some specific questions. Everyone here is pretty helpful you know.
But definatly work on that 3rd person thing you have going on.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Take care G.
:) :D

Latest Discussions