Rare WC Movie

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone Know where I can find the Movie"Formidable Lady From Shaolin" It is Wing Chun Movie. It Looks Interesting I saw a trailer for it on Youtube. But I am looking for the entire Movie. I would love to rent it or buy it if I have too. Has anyone seen this movie. Is it any good?

Formidable Lady From Shaolin Also Known as "Stranger From Shaolin"

12958.jpg

Michelle Yim
Here are some Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxjYg7gUSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUZT6oaukc

Last edited:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How much does it run on E-Bay. Is it english dubbed?
No, no, no, no.... please spare yourselves from the horrible engrish dubbing done for these films and try to find english subtitled for the original cantonese language instead. Remember how badly Bruce Lee's voice was dubbed for Chinese Connection/Fist Of Fury?? :rolleyes:

I have a problem watching these films though the art may be authentic and all that, it's just so unrealistic and poorly acted/choreographed sometimes that it's a pain to watch. :idunno: that's just me.

OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yea, but one thing about the enlish dubbing. I don't miss as much of the visual scenes I can just listen to what their saying in english an watch what thrier doing like body language. With subtitles sometimes you miss gestures or things the actors are doing while reading. I watch alot of movies with subtitles. Especially Kung fu ones. I just seen a pretty good one called shadowless sword. I would say its a must see. Very good moive.

No, no, no, no.... please spare yourselves from the horrible engrish dubbing done for these films and try to find english subtitled for the original cantonese language instead. Remember how badly Bruce Lee's voice was dubbed for Chinese Connection/Fist Of Fury?? :rolleyes:

I have a problem watching these films though the art may be authentic and all that, it's just so unrealistic and poorly acted/choreographed sometimes that it's a pain to watch. :idunno: that's just me.