Ranks in BJJ

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tried doing a search on this with no luck. Could someone post the order of ranking in BJJ? Thanks in advance.

Jeff

OP
SFC JeffJ

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Andrew!! Really appreciate it. Going to be starting some BJJ on Wed. and the guy instructing is a brown. Just wasn't sure of the rank structure since a lot of people who teach it around here are blue belts.

Thanks again

Jeff

Eternal Beginner

Brown Belt
Reaction score
JeffJ said:
Thanks a lot Andrew!! Really appreciate it. Going to be starting some BJJ on Wed. and the guy instructing is a brown. Just wasn't sure of the rank structure since a lot of people who teach it around here are blue belts.

Thanks again

Jeff

I hope you enjoy it! You are fortunate to have a brown belt in your area, although it is not unheard of for blue belts to teach.

Let us know how your first class went. I still remember mine (not that long ago!) and would like to see how yours compares.:)

OP
SFC JeffJ

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Crap!! As it turns out I won't be able to start the BJJ until next week. The gaul of them!! Expecting work to take precedence over MA training!!

I will let you know how it goes though, it will just be a little later than I thought.

Jeff

Latest Discussions