Primal Encounter with the Masters

P

ProfessorKenpo

Primal Enounter of the Masters...(Boise Idaho)
by Mr. Phillips

Im very proud to say that confirmation has come through with adding Master Huk Planas to the upcoming seminar on May 22 & 23 of 2004, I hope that most of you can make it, I must also apologize for some seniors that I wont have at this upcoming Event Of the Masters, but there is always the following year.
The Line up of the Master will be as such

Masters--- Dave Hebler,Larry Tatum,Huk Planis,Bob White, Frank Trejo, Dave German, With special Guests Prof. Dan Laxson,Prof. Willie Steel,Prof.Clyde O'Briant, and International and National Champion Ms. Desi (7 of 9) Phillips . I hope you can all make it and if there are any questions please call at (208) 362-8686.
Take care and I hope you all had a great Easter.
Respectfully Yours,
Mr. Darrin Phillips

Copied and pasted this from Kenponet cuz Darrin didn't want to register but thought it was noteworthy to put up here. Thanks for your time

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Guiseppe Betri

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Clyde-

Are you strictly just a special guest or will you be putting on any type of seminar? If so, what have you chosen as your topic? This is to be the deciding factor of my participation in the Primal Encounter with the Masters.

Guiseppe Betri

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Guiseppe Betri
Clyde-

Are you strictly just a special guest or will you be putting on any type of seminar? If so, what have you chosen as your topic? This is to be the deciding factor of my participation in the Primal Encounter with the Masters.

Guiseppe Betri

That's a good question, and to be honest, I really didn't ask Darrin about it, I'm just happy I get to be there. He wants me there so he has someone of his caliber to work out with, what else I do is up to him. I specialize in reversals and enhancements (equation formula) to existing ideal phase techniques, in other words, how can I make a technique work more efficiently without deviating from the ideal attack and ideal defense. Dimensional Zone theory in techniques is another good topic I like to cover but that really falls into the equation formula when you think about it. You really shouldn't base your participation on what I'm doing, there's far too many people with many more years and much more skill than me teaching there for you to miss out because of me. You should really give Darrin a call and get this info as I'm not fully in the loop to his plans.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Latest Discussions