Pixar Easter Eggs -- Amazing Creativity

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Apparently those guys at Pixar animation studios are a lot far sighted than most people might've given them credit for.
Here is a short video showing the "easter eggs" that were implanted during the making of their most popular films, Toy Story, Monsters Inc., The Incredibles and so on.
Almost all of them had their newest character in it but very subtle... WALL-E
Check it out.

[yt]hIIIRLEHH8o[/yt]

Zeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Very awesome.

I think I'm going to go through the Pixar movies, taking days on end to find the next character to the next movie.

I would've thought they'd comment on the similarities between the trailer scene in A Bug's Life and the one in Monster's Inc. Practically the exact same thing.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Very awesome.

I think I'm going to go through the Pixar movies, taking days on end to find the next character to the next movie.

I would've thought they'd comment on the similarities between the trailer scene in A Bug's Life and the one in Monster's Inc. Practically the exact same thing.

There are some very clever writers and creators at Pixar studios for sure. The first sign that they really had something were those desk lamps which are now used for as intro to their logo.
I'd totally would've missed Boo giving Sulley a rubber fish which was Nemo and that cartoon hadn't even been totally fleshed out. Seeing that just made me shake my head in admiration.

Also because Boo is one of my favorite supporting characters here's a little triva about her... from IMDB.com Mary Gibbs voiced the part of Boo, the toddler girl in Monsters, Inc. (2001). As she was only two-and-a-half at the time of filming, she had trouble sitting still to record her lines so the studio followed her around with a microphone.

Latest Discussions