Other new stuff too at:
http://www.immortalpalm.com/ipimaa_news.htm

Enjoy!

Marty Yoder

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, this is starting to annoy me a bit. If the only reason one posts is to plug or promote themselves or some other entity, isn't it against some rule or something?

Mods? Maybe I'm wrong, but this is kind of getting to me.

7sm

OP
wingchunner

wingchunner

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So..., be annoyed. I will post that we have new material/media like video clips, pictures, and articles pertaining to chinese internal martial arts until I am told by the main moderators of these forums to stop. Those who are interested in the information may look, those who aren't, then don't.

Fu Wing Fay (Fu Yung Hui) was the son of Fu Chen Sung, one of the Five Northern Tigers who went south. Fu Wing Fay has trainined some famous martial artists, like Bow Sim Mark.

Fu Wing Fay:
fu_106.jpg

Fu Chen Sung:
fu_with_big_saber_1.jpg

Fu Chen Sung knew some famous Martial Artist like Yang Chen Fu:
Fu_with_Yang_Chen_Fu-2.jpg

Fu Chen Sung is on Yang Chen Fu's (a master of Yang style Tai Chi Chuan) left.

If you have any other pertinent comments or questions, feel free to post. If you're just going to whine, please don't bother. It's annoying.
Have a great day.

Marty

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If its not of a commercial nature, its usually ok.

Stuff thats for sale is only allowed in the "ProSHop" forum. Freebies (within reason) are usually ok.

Hope that clears it up.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wingchunner said:
So..., be annoyed. I will post that we have new material/media like video clips, pictures, and articles pertaining to chinese internal martial arts until I am told by the main moderators of these forums to stop. Those who are interested in the information may look, those who aren't, then don't.

If you have any other pertinent comments or questions, feel free to post. If you're just going to whine, please don't bother. It's annoying.
Have a great day.

Marty
Take the high road, thats the respectful way to act. :rolleyes: Its not that I don't think your posts are pertinent, its that they only seem to serve the perpose of advertising your webpage. Thats cool and all, you just don't seem to respectful about it in any sense. Post after post is anoying thats all. And from work on the nasty dail up it takes a while to pull up all the nice big pictures you so kindly posted in your "take that" post.

Forget it man, you are obviously not going to worry about anyone else's thinking but your own. I'll just respectfully use the "ignore" feature, thanks.

7sm

OP
wingchunner

wingchunner

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Adam:
What kind of reply did you expect to your wanton post?

I hadn't thought about the dial-up taking so long with the pictures. I won't post such large pictures on the site next time. For that, I will apologize. Wasn't it worth the wait, though? Better than some other stuff on the net. You gotta admit, Fu with the large sabre is COOL. (and a heck of a workout)

I posted those pictures because that way people, like yourself, wouldn't think it would be an "advertisement", and it'd be worth a look see.

I'm not picking a fight. I won't be back on the net until Tuesday, so if you want to debate, maybe it'd be better to email me rather than keep stringing this post along.
[email protected]

Have a great day.

Marty

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No I don't want to debate at all, I do appreciate the tone of your post, it was very respectful. Its just that via this medium its hard to read emotion and there are so many people that are disrespectful and feel that their art is supreme and what have you, and I just must have read moer into your posts than I should have. I appologize for that. I do however wish you would post more on other topics as well, we don't have alot of Wing Chun guys on the board, it would be good to get your input on things.

7sm

Latest Discussions