Ouch!!!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why is everything around the growing area?
That was too funny
Terry

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Boy.... :anic: This comes from a country that has really brutal shows. Why do they view these as entertainment? :idunno: Maybe it is a form of population control...

- Ceicei

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I couldn't get in - the district's net nanny said

You cannot access the following Web address:http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister
dotted-divider.gif
The site you requested is blocked under the following categories: Nudity, Gruesome Content

So... is it right?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I couldn't get in - the district's net nanny said

You cannot access the following Web address:http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister
dotted-divider.gif
The site you requested is blocked under the following categories: Nudity, Gruesome Content

So... is it right?

Well I suppose you could call it Gruesome Content, at least extremely painful content, but I imagine there are those that wouldn't. But I am guessing the person that set up your net nanny system is male, as am I, so from a male perspective I would have to call it gruesome.

But there is no nudity

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No nudity, no blood. It's a game that if you mess up, you get hit *cough* in a certain place. :uhyeah:

- Ceicei

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My guess is it's based on general information about the site - not the specific link. I really wish that teachers could get around that thing... it blocks youtube.com completely also, regardless of the content of the video.

Latest Discussions