Opinions on Than Vo Dao?

TheoReo

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions on Than Vo Dao?

Asking because I read a review I really liked about the Seven Mountains Kung Fu school at kung fu school philadelphia - Google Search (the one under AR). It talks a lot about using both physical and mental conditioning, and the author says that he's developed a lot over the two years of taking it.

Can't find much about this school of Kung Fu. A Reddit post comes up on Google There's egg on my face. Than vo Dao/seven mountains Kung fu may actually have a large-moderate following in Vietnam. : martialarts in which most commentators seem to think these guys are just using parlor tricks.

Is anyone familiar with Than Vo Dao or have any opinions on it?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions on Than Vo Dao?

Asking because I read a review I really liked about the Seven Mountains Kung Fu school at kung fu school philadelphia - Google Search (the one under AR). It talks a lot about using both physical and mental conditioning, and the author says that he's developed a lot over the two years of taking it.

Can't find much about this school of Kung Fu. A Reddit post comes up on Google There's egg on my face. Than vo Dao/seven mountains Kung fu may actually have a large-moderate following in Vietnam. : martialarts in which most commentators seem to think these guys are just using parlor tricks.

Is anyone familiar with Than Vo Dao or have any opinions on it?
The link to their website does not seem to work. I know nothing about them, sorry I cannot help.

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know a lot about it, but I believe it to be one of a handful of Vietnamese systems. I have a Vietnamese student who trained in something like that there and every year when he went back for a visit.

He had some good stuff for what it's worth. Mix of skills and conditioning. He did have trouble with things like flow, softness, and relaxation.

That's all I've got, though and it could be wrong.

Latest Discussions