Opinion: Family Guy has the best fights in any TV Show.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The fights in Family Guy are brutal. For a cartoon, they do a really good job of showcasing the body mechanics of a hard hit and the effects of it. The fights go back-and-forth (unlike say Walker: Texas Ranger in which Chuck Norris is almost always in charge of the fight from start to finish). There's lots of surprises, but the surprises make sense given the characters and settings.

It is my opinion that Family Guy has the best fights in any TV show. Change my mind.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hahahaha.....

I think you may be 100% right... some are epic, brutal, and quite realistic from what I've seen (apart the human-sized chicken from the above video).

I wonder...... could....... I then...... self-train... using these....... videos......... ?

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like how netflix Daredevil takes a good beating.

But it's hard to gauge realism when dealing with things like blind superheros or giant chickens.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score

But it's hard to gauge realism when dealing with things like blind superheros or giant chickens.
There’s usually a giant chicken holding a sign and waving to cars driving by at a local fried chicken joint nearby. I think maybe I’ll see how well they can actually fight. Hopefully my wife or daughters will hold the camera so I can share it.

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Daredevil's fights are amazing. So much better than Iron Fist, ironically.

There’s usually a giant chicken holding a sign and waving to cars driving by at a local fried chicken joint nearby. I think maybe I’ll see how well they can actually fight. Hopefully my wife or daughters will hold the camera so I can share it.

I know you're joking, but I feel I still have to say don't do that.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'd say Avatar.
But they don't really hit each other, just throw rocks, water or fire at each other...

Latest Discussions