OK so I am a little slow

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
14 years later and I find 1 of the 2 Bagua forms I use to do was Cheng style. I was looking at Vids on YouTube and I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xl1cIQdk0&mode=related&search=

I didn't know until I saw this video that one of the forms was Cheng style. I never learned a complete style of Bagua I just learned 2 forms Cheng and one other, but to be honest I was never that good at it. Now if I could only remember what the other form was.

The form on the roof top is definitely the beginning of the form I use to do. I wonder why I stopped doing this, I kind of like it.

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
In that video is that Cheng Tien - Hua style right.

The style i studied is the Original Form by Chiang Jung - Ch'iao from this School of thought only called original cause of two thing it is the first form supposedly of this school an the way the palms an body are used to imitate the change of the Pa Kua Symbol.

Thought i do know one other form from this school the teacher i studied under said there is only so many form in Pa Kua. What we did study was the 8 elbows, 8 palms an 8 fist. Plus you get to learn a staff an sword an chain whip weapon to.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
14 years later and I find 1 of the 2 Bagua forms I use to do was Cheng style. I was looking at Vids on YouTube and I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xl1cIQdk0&mode=related&search=

I didn't know until I saw this video that one of the forms was Cheng style. I never learned a complete style of Bagua I just learned 2 forms Cheng and one other, but to be honest I was never that good at it. Now if I could only remember what the other form was.

The form on the roof top is definitely the beginning of the form I use to do. I wonder why I stopped doing this, I kind of like it.

Fourteen years isn't that long. How were you to know?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Fourteen years isn't that long. How were you to know?

And I still can't remember what the other form was

Owe yea, i for got why i first posted i was going to suggest you try this.

Place all you finger in the Hakini Mudra:
http://www.crystallotus.com/Mudras/27mudra.htm

Try this they say, it help with memory.:angel:
Plus it is just a cool site!:ultracool

Let us know if it helps!

OK I will..... ummm.... what where we talking about????

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
The Hakini Mudra is said to help memory. Well if you can not remember than you will either have to look up that instructor or move on to a new way. My instructor use to say to review is to renew. That in the end when we forget something it usually means it is time to move on and learn something new. Knowledge he said, comes when you least expect it to and he also use to say that when you do the form enough there will be a time to put it down and move on. I actually hope you remember the whole form it can change your old experience when you realize you have had to recreate a memory for yourself.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Xue - If your a little slow than I must be an invalid
icon7.gif