odd clipart request..

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
Okay, this is probably one of the more odd clipart requests, but does any know where I might find a dragon and a dove in the same clipart, perhaps intertwined somehow, or some variance on this theme?

OP
KempoShaun

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Kacey! Yeah, google is awesome, but I just haven't seen anything that struck me as right for my new school logo... There are some great pics on there though.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Now I know where to go for my next change!

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If the items you look at are truly 'ClipArt', you should be able to create your own combination of dragons' and doves. Each of the items in ClipArt should be able to be cut and pasted into a new image using standard Windows conventions.

Good Luck

OP
KempoShaun

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
yeah, I'm just not very good at manipulating images... Anyone else have any ideas?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
know any geeks that could do it for you? I am not one of the but, I am sure everyone knows one. :D

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's not quite what you're looking for, but if you look at the end of Konrad Lorenz' "On Aggression" there's a great picture of a wolf with an olive branch and a dove with a sword. Doves/pigeons are nasty, vicious little bastards.

If you want to use a piece of art as a logo you'd better make sure it's in the public domain or that you have the appropriate rights to it. Otherwise you are courting a nasty lawsuit which you are almost sure to lose. It might be worth it to find an artist and buy or trade for something to your specs.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Okay, this is probably one of the more odd clipart requests, but does any know where I might find a dragon and a dove in the same clipart, perhaps intertwined somehow, or some variance on this theme?
:lookie: They have that? Hmm interesting.

OP
KempoShaun

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
As did I, awesome stuff! The guy is talented, but I need a more asian dragon, i.e. wingless, makes it tougher, but thank you for your help!!!

Latest Discussions