Obscure Claws

OP
M

MisterMike

I liked it as well. It was a good example of changing the timing AND still ending up with a technique that makes sense.

(Was that lasting impression around your chest area?) :)

OP
A

AHinnebusch

I'll give you a hint, I'm not really a red neck...

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
AHinnebusch said:
This TOW left a lasting impression on me. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did.

Let me know what you think:
http://www.ltatum.com/TipOfTheWeek.html

At your service,
Andrew (working hard on that green belt) Hinnebusch

Andrew,

With this TOW I've noticed a significant increase in the video quality. Can you tell me what kind of camera y'all used? Also seems to be much less of a compression rate than in previous TOWs. Is this the case?

Great job!

Respects,
Bill Parsons
Triangle Kenpo Institute

OP
A

AHinnebusch

I have learned a new trick and can now provide better quality video. Thanks for noticing!

OP
A

AHinnebusch

Yep alot of great stuff, and keep you eyes open, I will from time to time post more of Master Tatums TOWs.

At your service,
Andrew

bayonet

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, again outstanding! I had the pleasure of training with Mr. Tatum and his crew from 1/28 until 2/7 and man what an awesome experience to have "The Man" take me all the way through Long 4 and break it down. Nothing but respect. I purchased the Dynamic Kenpo hands and watching Obscure Claws today just reinforced everything even more. Next time hopefully I can train with the Dark Kenpo Lord. If any of you visit Maui and want to train just PM me and we will hook up!

Latest Discussions