MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since schiller doesn't think that NPR would really be hurt by cutting their government funding, and might actually make it better, I say we cut the funds and find out.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hugh Hewitt interviewed James o'keefe, the video maker, on his radio show today. He asked O'keefe some good questions, and apparently, the videos are not all he has. there may be more to come.

http://www.hughhewitt.com/transcripts.aspx?id=726896f4-8837-4a7b-8be9-7c74c30e66b0

From the transcript of the interview:

HH: Who did you initially make the offer to? When did the number $5 million come up? I am curious how you baited the hook here.
JO’K: Well, that’s something we’re going to be rolling out soon. We have more sort of material that is only going to, I think, expose further NPR, and maybe even get them in more trouble. But the hook was pretty simple. It’s just we’re a Muslim group, here’s our website, you can go to our website, which is still live as of now, you can see what it says. It says we want to spread Sharia throughout the world. And we said to them, hey, here’s our website, we want to make a donation. I believe we sent that email out a few weeks before the actual meeting, and he said he’s really only free to meet later in February. And then when we had the meeting, we had a limousine, a stretch limousine, provided as transportation for them back to NPR. And we took them to Café Milano to sort of indicate we’re high roller donors. And then in the meeting, I think we dropped the $5 million dollar line.

HH: Okay, now did any of this additional material implicate Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR?
JO’K: That’s something that you’re just going to have to wait and see.
HH: Is it possible?
JO’K: It’s possible.

Latest Discussions