North Bay Event

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just testing the waters to see if anyone would be interetsed in attending an event in North Bay, Ontario; Canada. I am looking for people interested in attending a camp and people that might be looking at getting some floor time doing some teaching.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Just testing the waters to see if anyone would be interetsed in attending an event in North Bay, Ontario; Canada. I am looking for people interested in attending a camp and people that might be looking at getting some floor time doing some teaching.

Make it during the warm season and I will try to get there.

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be in Sudbury, the last week of June first week of july, let me if anything is going on, I might be able to come.

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey thats only 2hrs from me, when are you thinking. I'd go for that. Have any Ninjutsu being taught yet, if not I may be able to offer something.

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Things are pretty well still up in the air about an event up here. We are uncertain about whether my wife is going to look for a job in another city or not.

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At this point we are working on bringing in Rich Parsons for an event to get things going up here. Hopefully we can get enough of a draw to bring someone in very 2 or 3 months until he can host a weekend event.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
At this point we are working on bringing in Rich Parsons for an event to get things going up here. Hopefully we can get enough of a draw to bring someone in very 2 or 3 months until he can host a weekend event.

It should be lots of fun, and a nice drive and see more of Ontario that I can discover ;)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I just hope it does't snow that weekend.

Just kidding.

So, I should not ride the Motorcycle or with the top down?

:rofl:

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I moved up on Halloween last year and it was still very nice. What would be a better route for you crossing at Detroit or Sault Ste Marie. If I know your route I might be able to let you know about some intersting things to see along your trip.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I moved up on Halloween last year and it was still very nice. What would be a better route for you crossing at Detroit or Sault Ste Marie. If I know your route I might be able to let you know about some intersting things to see along your trip.

Map Quest says to go across at Port Huron / Sarnia 402 to 401 to ??? to 2 North.

K

kwanjang

Hello Rich:
Not sure where you are coming from, but the stretch between Detroit and North Bay is hectic. If you come the I-75 route through the Sault, you have but to knock on the door to find yourself a home. My dojang is open, and if I am not away doing seminars elsewhere I just might ride along:)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kwanjang said:
Hello Rich:
Not sure where you are coming from, but the stretch between Detroit and North Bay is hectic. If you come the I-75 route through the Sault, you have but to knock on the door to find yourself a home. My dojang is open, and if I am not away doing seminars elsewhere I just might ride along:)

I'll check the route.

I have driven the route From Flint to Buffalo a few times, 402/401/403/QEW and also the 402 to the 401 to Toronto. he real hectic part is from Windsor up to London. As I like to go straight east across I69 to Port Huron / Sarnia and then the 402. I like the 402 it is nice counry and flat. Yet, I am up for new routes. So, I will map out the NOrthern route, and see.

Thank you for your very kind and generous offer.

:asian:

K

kwanjang

Hello Rich:
Whichever route you take, drive safe and have a good trip.

Latest Discussions