kenpochad

illustrated by more than 40 self defense
man thats a orange belt in my system

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[font=arial, helvetica]against an attacker armed with a pitchfork.[/font]
Now there's something that everyone should know how to defend against. Being that pitchfork attacks are on the rise, as are torch bearing angry mobs... wow sometimes I wonder about people these days.

Tripitaka of AA

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This is the DVD that is being sent unsolicited to martial arts clubs across the USA. No-one can believe it. Many people have begun to suspect that it is a big publicity stunt. They can't understand how it makes economic sense to manufacture and distribute so many copies if it is just a joke.

I've decided that, like Todd Weeks, this is someone who is trying to build a cult following, in the hope of recouping rewards from merchandise. Perhaps this "No-Dan" wants to achieve the status of "Star Wars Kid" and sell a line of mugs and T-shirts. The outrageous appearance and questionable costume are a disguise but also a marketing image. His video is the opening shot in a war against the bland and mediocre, where one man's nightmare is another man's pot of gold.

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
We recevied this a few weeks ago and are still completely unsure what to make of it. The guy is HILARIOUS! It has to be a disguise of some kind - the beard, hair & glasses are too cliche and very funny. The accent is too cliche to be real! or I could be wrong, this could be exaclty how Nodan looks and talks. We cannot tell.

OK, so , what is he talking about? "Centering techniques" He is very vague, almost inscutable at times. Like, he will demonstrate 2 seemingly identical punches, and ask "which of these was an example of centerd technique" and we watch them over and over and its the same LOL!!! (it's the second one he says).

OK, so then, we are sure this is a joke of some kind, he proceeds to demontate very impressive no-spacer breaking with various angles and materials. Oh wait that's no joke he just did a 3-inch horizontal punch through 3 boards with no spacers.

We have no idea if it is serious or a joke or both or neither. We don't do breaking so I can't really say what's impressive or not, but he breaks a lot of stuff, with ease.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
dubljay said:
Now there's something that everyone should know how to defend against. Being that pitchfork attacks are on the rise, as are torch bearing angry mobs... wow sometimes I wonder about people these days.
I'll just stick with holding my arms out in front of my body (parrallel to the ground) with my palms facing down, wrists relaxed. If they try to close, I just shout "Grarghhhhh!" and wave my arms around a little.

M

Mark Weiser

What is not shared with you in the description is the gun is a 155mm Cannon lol lol lol :mp5:

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
dianhsuhe said:
Well, 3 boards without spacers is not impressive but 3 bricks without spacers starts to look good!
Yeah but try it wearing a fake beard and fun house glasses while mokcing a chinese accent! The difficulty is compounded! ROFL

Latest Discussions