Nice USAT video

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Arlene Limas is one of the great women in Martial Arts. She is currently an AAU National Team Coach and a great example for women in our sport.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Arlene Limas is one of the great women in Martial Arts. She is currently an AAU National Team Coach and a great example for women in our sport.
Well from the vid I like the fact that she still demonstrates techniques and looks pretty good doing it.

RSweet

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well from the vid I like the fact that she still demonstrates techniques and looks pretty good doing it.

Wonder how she feels about it being referred to as a USAT video. She doesn't belong to USAT - for good reasons.

I think it is hypocritical for USAT to publicly push the video when the BOD has a member Former USOC President Marty Mankamyer who stated in a board meeting that the GOVERNANCE of this organization should be left to males who are better able to handle it.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wonder how she feels about it being referred to as a USAT video. She doesn't belong to USAT - for good reasons.

I think it is hypocritical for USAT to publicly push the video when the BOD has a member Former USOC President Marty Mankamyer who stated in a board meeting that the GOVERNANCE of this organization should be left to males who are better able to handle it.
It is ironic. She must have signed off on the use of. If not couldn't she block it from being shown?

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It is ironic. She must have signed off on the use of. If not couldn't she block it from being shown?

She was a part of the Video not the owner of it. From what I have observed of Master Limas she is very committed to women in sport and this gets that story out there front and center. The more publicity for women in our sport the better.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice video...
Thank god it wasn't focused aroung the "first family...." :barf:

Latest Discussions