Newly Certified IKMF Krav Maga Instructor

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I have been promoted this past weekend. I am now officially a Certified IKMF Krav Maga Instructor!! I am one of two in the Houston area! WOOHOO!!

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
congratulations! I respect anybody that goes throught those tests, the stories I've heard make them sound so grueling.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations!
icon14.gif

OP
masherdong

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
congratulations! I respect anybody that goes throught those tests, the stories I've heard make them sound so grueling.

Yes, it was grueling! The last thing for our test was to do 250 sit ups and 125 pushups with only 2 breaks for each. We did this after we did 4 hours of techniques and skills as well as our sparring. Yes it sucked, but glad its over with!!

F-factory

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes, it was grueling! The last thing for our test was to do 250 sit ups and 125 pushups with only 2 breaks for each. We did this after we did 4 hours of techniques and skills as well as our sparring. Yes it sucked, but glad its over with!!
Congratulations on your becoming an IKMF instructor!
Woah, 250 situps and 125 pushups? I guess we were lucky that Eyal had to rush to catch a plane after our 4 hour testing, when I took my test. Or maybe they wanted to torture you for a reason???;)

Who was the person testing?

Regards
John.

OP
masherdong

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations on your becoming an IKMF instructor!
Woah, 250 situps and 125 pushups? I guess we were lucky that Eyal had to rush to catch a plane after our 4 hour testing, when I took my test. Or maybe they wanted to torture you for a reason???;)

Who was the person testing?

Regards
John.

Gabi Noah did the first half of CIC. Avi Moyal did the second half and we tested under Avi.

Latest Discussions