new to martial talk

roberts91

White Belt
Reaction score
im a new black belt also and i found this web sight looking up information for the AKF (American Kyuki-Do Federation) I have trained under master Brad Lanka for just over three years and im always lookin for new arts to learn so if anybody has any suggestions for me im listning. oh yeah and does anybody know how i can change it from saying im a white belt that gunna drive me nuts.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. This is a great board to find out all the information you need and there are lots of smart people on here that can answer any questions that might come up.

As for the white belt thing, make 10 (or maybe its 20) posts and it will change to yellow or you can go to your user CP (check the main Navi bar at the top, first button on the left title "User CP", click it and use the side navi buttons to change what you want.

B

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.
As someone stated above, the belt level represents your posts at this site, not your martial arts experience.

AoG

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Yeah, we've got a few AKF here. I'm originally from Elgin, IL, home of GM Kim & the AKF. I have a lot of connections in Kyukido.

Latest Discussions