Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
New Subscription Rates and Options

Rate Increase
As a result of costs increasing, I've raised the Supporting Membership rate to $15 per year. This averages out to $1.25 a month to help cover the operating costs of this site.

Trial Offer
We have also added a 1 Month trial offer. For only $3, you can try all the features of a Supporting Member out without restriction. You can do as many trials as you like, however the full year rate does come out much cheaper.

Automatic Renewal
There is now an option to have your subscription automatically renew each year. When you sign up, just select the choice that says automatic renewal. Existing Supporting Members who wish to convert, please contact me for details.

Special Offer:
For the rest of November, I will be running a special on Supporting Membership signups and renewals. $15 for 15 months. This will be an automatically renewing subscription (meaning every 15 months your PayPal account will be debited) so that you avoid any interuption is service. This offer ends at the end of November, so, sign up now!

Thank you again for your continuing support!

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool - it's amazing that the supporting membership only went up $3. Still a great deal. :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool ~ $15 a year, like my baba used to say, cheap like borscht! :D

I love the idea of $3 per month, very cool and gives everyone a taste of what the supporting membership gives you without having to make the long term commitment.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All in all, a good rate-sheet. The price of supporting membership is still very reasonable. The two specials are sweet, as well. The teaser should generate a little dough. Wish I'd've thought of that.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
cool. I would do the deal but I'd rather give MT more money. hehe.

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just renewed a few weeks ago. Is that subscription still good for a year and then my next renewal will be $15? Can I do the 15/15 deal too?

Either way, what a great deal. I love this site.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your renewal is good for a year, renewal will be $15.

If any current SM wants to take the 15/15, please do the following:
Paypal in the $15 (send to [email protected])
Then PM me with the transaction # so I can adjust your account accordingly.

If you go through the system it'll setup 2 simultaneous subscriptions, not extend the current one.

Latest Discussions