B

brandon

hey everybody ,i am looking for someone to help me with a wieght training program that is martial arts specific,and i can not seem to find any good information

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Brandon :)

Welcome to Martial Talk.
There's alot of info here and if you use the 'Search button' at the top middle right of the page, I'm sure you'll find all sorts of previous posts on weight training.

Enjoy~

~Tess
MT S. Mod

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Would you explain what type of weight training program you are considering? Are you looking for strength, toning, or stamina training? We would be able to answer your questions more.

There are a lot of threads that address this issue in the Health forum on this board.
- Ceicei

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
brandon said:
hey everybody ,i am looking for someone to help me with a wieght training program that is martial arts specific,and i can not seem to find any good information

Brandon,

I am a Certified Personal Trainer ........what are your goals? Weak areas? Strong areas? Maybe I can help........

OP
S

Shinzu

welcome brandon. good to have you here. i hope you get the help you are looking for. what style are you studing and what type of weight gain are you looking for? mass or muscle?

again welcome aboard!!!

OP
B

brandon

hey everbody thanks for the informatoin ,to answer I'm a blue belt in meibu-kan goju-ryu karate but i don't know how to get it to show .Also i would like to train for stanima and tonning.

OP
S

Shinzu

running will improve on your stamina. it will also build tone muscles.

light weight lifting will improve on your tonning.

along with your regular training, you should do very well.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
brandon said:
Hi and welcome to Martial Talk Brandon, I'm sure our members can provide you with a link. :asian:
Sean

okinawagojuryu

Green Belt
Reaction score
Brandon ,

Ask your instructor about Hojo Undo . Within Goju there are supplemental execises called Hojo Undo , your instructor should know them if he is affiliated w/ The Meibukan . It is also called Kigu Undo by some . If you need some more info , just lemme know .

Latest Discussions