New Kung Fu Video

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi guys i've just seen this forum and Happy to be here so i share this kung Fu video with you

take a look .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-e-ld-tDGU

Ok , you are obviously a fit young man that can kick high and do push ups on his wrists.
Probably safe to say you do an eclectic system with a bit of Wing Chun concepts thrown in.
I'm sensing a bit of a Leung Ting flavour to the Wing Chun with all the neck grabbing going on , would I be correct in that assumption?

With the bit on the dummy , I would slow that right down and work on your stance , the hips were unlocking quite a bit resulting in a lack of unity between upper and lower body.

Think of upper and lower body as one unit , if there is a disconnect it will decrease the
amount of force you can generate and also the amount of outside force you can absorb.

Having said that , I'm sure we all envy you your athleticism , but like good looks , that sort of thing doesn't last for ever.
When you get older you will be depending on a good solid stance.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi guys i've just seen this forum and Happy to be here so i share this kung Fu video with you

take a look .

I see Mook responded to your post thinking that this is you in the video. Are you Pietro? ...or a student of his? How about some background info. What I'm seeing in the video looks like an eclectic blend of high kicking like TKD and EWTO influenced WT.

OP
ice84

ice84

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi all i'm one of his students yes this is the last video of my Sifu that shows some of his skills.if you want ask something you Maybe send an email to him directly or ask to me.also On his web city you can Find some info

i give this email address Also to him so he can watching your comments when he wants . Thank you

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi all i'm one of his students yes this is the last video of my Sifu that shows some of his skills.if you want ask something you Maybe send an email to him directly or ask to me.also On his web city you can Find some info

i give this email address Also to him so he can watching your comments when he wants . Thank you

Ice, see if you can just get your Sifu to post directly on this forum. Plenty of other sifus do. Also from Italy, Sifu Fernandez ("Fighterman") checks in occaisionally.

At any rate, when watching the videos of your sifu on his web page, I noticed that in some he wears the red top and his pants have the broad red stripes of the "Practition" (Master) ranks in the EWTO. Did he hold that rank in the EWTO or is he just using a similar uniform? Certainly his Wing Chun shows an EWTO flavor.

OP
ice84

ice84

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yes Geezer no problem i know i can't ask all your questions. About ewto yes my Sifu was in ewto long Time ago when i begun kung fu. Now he doesn't user ed stripes in the pants .

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

take a look .

Thanks for sharing. That move at 1.02 is an excellent move. It applies 2 different principles:

- Use under hook to counter head lock.
- Borrow your opponent's resistance and reverse your under hook pushing into under hook pulling.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. That move at 1.02 is an excellent move. It applies 2 different principles:

- Use under hook to counter head lock.
- Borrow your opponent's resistance and reverse your under hook pushing into under hook pulling.

Yep, we use that one too. It has many variations and possibilities.

The only thing I hate about practicing headlocks and clinch work with a resisting opponent is that I always get bright red bruises on my ear lobes (I have big ears). I never realize it till I get home and my wife demands to know what the heck I've been up to and with whom!!!

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yep, we use that one too. It has many variations and possibilities.

The only thing I hate about practicing headlocks and clinch work with a resisting opponent is that I always get bright red bruises on my ear lobes (I have big ears). I never realize it till I get home and my wife demands to know what the heck I've been up to and with whom!!!
It could be worse. If your opponent is a girl with perfume on her body.

The head lock can be applied on

- temple,
- ear,
- jaw,
- neck.

IMO, the temple area head lock can give you the most pain.