Netflix Daredevil

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Just saw the trailer/teaser for this and I'm really, really looking forward to it. Looks like April 10th, they'll release the season. Can't wait. Looks like they're doing it right. Gritty and dark, the way the man without fear should be portrayed.

I really like the new model that Netflix is pushing, and they seem to be doing a nice job producing high quality shows in a variety of genres.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw the trailer/teaser for this and I'm really, really looking forward to it. Looks like April 10th, they'll release the season. Can't wait. Looks like they're doing it right. Gritty and dark, the way the man without fear should be portrayed.

I really like the new model that Netflix is pushing, and they seem to be doing a nice job producing high quality shows in a variety of genres.

Interesting lead in Charlie Cox. Vincent D'Onofrio what a legend IMHO :)

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh how I miss Netflix, they are starting to block the VPN workarounds in Australia now pending their debut of the Aus version of Netflix. A watered down, abundance of 90's movies no doubt. I don't see it going well, as they don't have the rights to much content in our market. I hope I am proven wrong.

Latest Discussions