Need Help WITH airfare

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok Just wondering if anyone is a travel agent or works for a airfare company i am looking to get airplane tickets for july 14 to the 17 or 18th from flint or detriot to new orleans I am looking for cheap as possible for a huge karate tournaemnt thanks if u can find me a good deal

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Might want to be a little more specific as to what "cheap" means to you, prefferably with a dollar amount with it. Plane tickets are not getting any cheaper though, as the gas prices just went up again. :(

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Punch up Expedia.com which my family uses. You put in your dates and the airports--widest possible dates-- is the cheapest. Two months ahead is the cheapest and it gets more expensive, of course, closer to the travel time. Cheaptickets, Travelocity, are others.

Use google and just put in airfare tickets.... Everyone has to search. TW

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did you try E-bay?? I 've seen them on sale numerous times, don't know about any restrictions..Hey it's worth a look if it save you some cash..

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Drac said:
Did you try E-bay??
I'd be a little concerned about that unless it was offered from a travel company or something, lest you pay a bunch of money to be stuck with a non-transferrable ticket and a very sad face.

T

TonyM.

I've found southwest to generally be cheaper than the discount travel agents.