Need Help from Australia

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Mr. Conatser is in Australia, unfortunately, I have not been able to reach him. If anyone can contact him down there, please have him contact me or Mr. LaBounty. if anyone can help, please let me know.
Thanks,
Mike Seigel

G

gravity

Do you know where in Australia he is in?
Or perhaps which organisation, instructor or club he is teaching?

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by gravity
Do you know where in Australia he is in?
Or perhaps which organisation, instructor or club he is teaching?
I wish I did. I know that someone from this board, can't remember who, is a part of the group that brought him over.

S

sammy3170

Originally posted by Seig
I wish I did. I know that someone from this board, can't remember who, is a part of the group that brought him over.

I dont know that anyone bought him out here as he has his sons on holiday. Talk to a guy in this forum named Dave Cobb. We train in Ryukyu Kempo with a background in American Kenpo. Find a post by Dave and look at his profile. Im sure his email is on there or just reply to one of his posts and im sure he'll get back to you. Dave has been talking to Dennis Conatser on the phone and my instructor is looking to get Dennis to do a inhouse seminar at our school. He is also doing one for the AKKS (speakman) school run by a Mr Tony Angus (mine and daves old American Kenpo instructor) but I also dont know if its inhouse or not but if you go to www.AKKSA.com (i think) you may be able to find Tony's details and contact him.
Sorry I couldn't be more specific with contact details but I dont know who you are and I dont know the status of Tony's seminar as far as the general public go's. Plus i dont give out friends info online for all to read but ive given you enough to find out what you're looking for.

Hope you find what you're looking for
cheers
Sammy

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by sammy3170
I dont know that anyone bought him out here as he has his sons on holiday. Talk to a guy in this forum named Dave Cobb. We train in Ryukyu Kempo with a background in American Kenpo. Find a post by Dave and look at his profile. Im sure his email is on there or just reply to one of his posts and im sure he'll get back to you. Dave has been talking to Dennis Conatser on the phone and my instructor is looking to get Dennis to do a inhouse seminar at our school. He is also doing one for the AKKS (speakman) school run by a Mr Tony Angus (mine and daves old American Kenpo instructor) but I also dont know if its inhouse or not but if you go to www.AKKSA.com (i think) you may be able to find Tony's details and contact him.
Sorry I couldn't be more specific with contact details but I dont know who you are and I dont know the status of Tony's seminar as far as the general public go's. Plus i dont give out friends info online for all to read but ive given you enough to find out what you're looking for.

cheers
Sammy

Mr. Conatser is our Instructor... His Instructor, Stephen LaBounty called us trying to reach Mr. Conatser for a personal situation regarding Mr. C.

Tess & Michael Seigel (Seig)

J

Jill666

I also saw the posting on Kenponet looking for MrC. When people are that urgent usually it means bad things so I'm gonna say I hope all is well with his friends and family.

:asian:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nah, it is not that kind of a bad thing. Don't worry about family or friends. I gave Sigung cell and pager numbers, but they are nation wide ... not world wide numbers.

If anybody sees him, or can track him down Down Under, please do so asap.

Thanks Mucho

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Michael Billings
Nah, it is not that kind of a bad thing. Don't worry about family or friends.

Well I'm glad to hear that.

Dot :)

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by sammy3170

cheers
Sammy
Sammy,
I did not ask you to give me the details of where he is staying or anything else. I asked that if anyone down there is in touch with him to have him contact me or Mr. LaBounty. The fact that you don't know me has no bearing on the situation, Mr. C knows me and knows that I would not try and track him 12,000 miles away unless it was damned important. I will try and get in touch with Dave Cobb, I know who he is. If you are in touch with Mr. C, tell him to reach me or Sigung, immediately.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi all.

Sorry for all the confusion, I am here in Sydney with Greg McAuliffe and Damien Williamson.

All is well, I got a hold of Bob White last night and got his message.

Thanks for all the thoughts. Everything is fine. I just have been too busy teaching (they are running me ragged ...... lol), sightseeing (petting Koalas and Kangaroos) to go online and give updates. I will be in touch soon, as well as post pics.

LOL, New Zealand knows me now...... they called security on me at the sky needle......lol the boys cracked up when 6 guards poped up at various points around the area where we were discussing a small problem with a restaurant manager.......... LOL....more later.

Emperor

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought you were hanging around here from time to time. :asian:

Glad to hear all is well.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just have been busy with Mr. Greg McAuliffe (our newist IKKO studio).

Ricardo really has troubles now......... I have the Awesome Aussies on our side when we decide to invade Texas.:D

:jediduel:

S

sammy3170

Originally posted by Seig
Sammy,
I did not ask you to give me the details of where he is staying or anything else. I asked that if anyone down there is in touch with him to have him contact me or Mr. LaBounty. The fact that you don't know me has no bearing on the situation, Mr. C knows me and knows that I would not try and track him 12,000 miles away unless it was damned important. I will try and get in touch with Dave Cobb, I know who he is. If you are in touch with Mr. C, tell him to reach me or Sigung, immediately.

Sorry for any misunderstandings mate i dont post here that often and i dont know who anyone is as far as American Kenpo goes. I hope it all worked out .

Cheers
Sammy

Latest Discussions