Need a watch?

Shuto

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I couldn't find a watch forum so I thought I'd put this here. :wink2:

link

These folks are selling watches that they claim contain steel and coal from the Titanic. I must admit that there is a part of me that is still captivated with the Titanic even after the overplay this subject has received over the last ~decade. I find it such a compelling story. Even so, I would never purchase any item from the Titanic. I believe it should RIP at the bottom of the ocean.

romain_jerome_titanic_watch.jpg

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I couldn't find a watch forum so I thought I'd put this here. :wink2:

These folks are selling watches that they claim contain steel and coal from the Titanic. I must admit that there is a part of me that is still captivated with the Titanic even after the overplay this subject has received over the last ~decade. I find it such a compelling story. Even so, I would never purchase any item from the Titanic. I believe it should RIP at the bottom of the ocean.

Amen brother...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure the Titanic is the icon you want to use to sell a watch. It didn't exactly take a licking and keep on ticking, now did it?

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure the Titanic is the icon you want to use to sell a watch. It didn't exactly take a licking and keep on ticking, now did it?

dude... LOL

also did not exactly arrive "on time"

Latest Discussions