Natural Motion Systems

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I live in Miami Fl and I know this school they are about 3 miles from me.
There is a guy and a woman who run it if memory services me right.
I will do my best as not to say anything of ill-nature towards the school. A picture paints a thousand words so looking at the pictures should be enough to tell you about it.

I will comment on somethings: Anyone advertising Taoist yoga should be met with caution because usually that is some mixed hybrid healing system(Mantak Chia). Not that such systems are bad some mix Hatha yoga with Qigong or what not true Dao yin I think is rare.

Second I know they teach Bagua and Hsing yi however I travel 1hr each way driving to train with another teacher even though this school is a 30 min walk. If you are looking for Tai chi chuan I have met many good practicers of it here in Miami(though finding Martial aspect of it is also hard to find!) Qigong teachers here in Miami I have only met mixed New agers.

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I called them.
The first thing I said was I was interest in Bagua.
I then asked what style of Bagua( be it Yin, Fu, Liang etc etc)
I was told by them that they do not focus on a particular style of Bagua.
I then said well you must have a linerage to the art which they said they did but still could not give me a style name. So I ask do you use Bagua as a genertic term which they replied yes and they said they teach all the palms. They went on to say that Tai chi chuan Bagua Hsing yi are one.
I then asked about Taoist yoga(Dao yin is rare from what I have gathered) and they said they teach it. I asked again which sect or how they came to learn it they skipped around the question. Giving answers as linerage is not as important as skill etc etc.
So there you have it I asked a simple question about style,linerage etc and they could not give me any name or anything that should tell also what kind of school they are.
If you are reading this whom ever I spoke to or whom ever is represents this school I mean you no disrespect I am reporting my impression of the school.

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I called them.
The first thing I said was I was interest in Bagua.
I then asked what style of Bagua( be it Yin, Fu, Liang etc etc)
I was told by them that they do not focus on a particular style of Bagua.
I then said well you must have a linerage to the art which they said they did but still could not give me a style name. So I ask do you use Bagua as a genertic term which they replied yes and they said they teach all the palms. They went on to say that Tai chi chuan Bagua Hsing yi are one.
I then asked about Taoist yoga(Dao yin is rare from what I have gathered) and they said they teach it. I asked again which sect or how they came to learn it they skipped around the question. Giving answers as linerage is not as important as skill etc etc.
So there you have it I asked a simple question about style,linerage etc and they could not give me any name or anything that should tell also what kind of school they are.
If you are reading this whom ever I spoke to or whom ever is represents this school I mean you no disrespect I am reporting my impression of the school.

When people can't give you str8 answers to str8 questions that is a red flag.

OP
T

TaiChiTJ

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thank You! Thank You!

When I did not see any mention **AT ALL** of lineage, I knew something was wrong, I just wanted to ask the MartialTalk community.

Thanks again, you guys are great.

:ultracool

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
By itself, no listing of lineage isn't all that big a deal.

Evasiveness when asked about lineage, and inconsistent answers that even I, a non-bagua practitioner, can tell don't add up to bagua or tai chi... That's the red flag.

I don't advertise my lineage -- but when asked, I'll tell you who I trained (and train) under, and who trained them. In fewer words than it takes to explain it...

Rattan_Bridge108

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The Sifu in this site was at the De Thouars Family gathering. It looks to be silat/ kuntao and bagua. Looks interesting. I'd check it out if I was in the area.