Natural Gas?

NARC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
After being delayed and re-routed due to a natural gas leak in this area of Gainesville,VA; Sayoc Kali/Modern Arnis Instructor Chad Dulin and his faithful assistance "Mike" arrived at my home today for a short( due to time schedules) but informative training session.
Thanks again guys for coming out!! %-} Look forward to next session. For those of you who have not trained with CHAD I would highly recommed trying to arrange a session with him. For those of you who saw CHAD in his last seminar in Buffalo,NY at Datu Hartman's studio I'm sure would agree CHAD is worth tracking down and training with.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Renegade said:
Yes, Chad does buy nice beer ;)

Oh BTW I also recommend everyone to check him out. He has an obtuse sense of humor, maybe this is why we get along just fine :)

:asian:

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, further adventures in Martial Arts travel.
Thanks for the kind words guys. I am planning on starting up a training group in the area maybe meeting 2 out of 4 weekend mornings each month (on average; I can tell right now July will be a mess at work!!!). If anyone is interested PM either me or Narc.
FWIW within about 3 months time this will be the only non-seminar teaching I am doing....

G

Gary Crawford

I wish I lived closer to Chad or NARC,I have trained with NARC several times in the JKD front.Anyone he recomends deserves my attention.