Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.thequarter.org/Media/VikingName.php

Find your Viking name!

me, I'm...

Otkatla Strongwulf
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Otkatla Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Fight with attitude

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm Dufniall Ironhound.

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Signý Elkgrabber
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Signý Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser women. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Other Vikings would consider you "one of the guys" if you were a guy. (But even though you're a woman, they still think you're all right.) What no facilities? I'll have to bring my portapotty.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

Yah, you betcha, I'm a tree hugger, used to be somewhat hippie. I showed up as a green dragon in the other one but didn't save it. TW

M

Mark Weiser

Már Wargoat
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

LOL! I love it

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WARGOAT? I hereby dub you Wargoat the Naked. That is just fabulous.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did anybody notice that our viking "personalities" seem to be the SAME??...at least the ones pasted. TW

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nikulás Oakenhorse​
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

M

Mark Weiser

I see that Psychological Warfare is not lost on the Vikings lol. By the way do not show all your weapons at once lol.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Rauðúlfr Quickheart :viking1:
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".
Wanna bet huh? huh? wanna? C'mon punk! Try me! Ffftt Ffft
A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. I do NOT get seasick! :barf:
You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear. Dang right... they'd better be afraid... be very afraid...da wussies!
You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness,
WHAT did they just called me?? :miffer:
you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.
Surly? SURLY? :mad: They want ME to be surly?? alrighty bubs you're asking for it! :mp5:

Hey I was wondering... now that I'm a viking does that mean I'm h-r-y? Geez I was that way before I took the test.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okey-dokey. My viking name: Groa Ironbear My pirate name: Iron Morgan Rackham (pronounced "RACK'em).

ARRRRRRRRRR!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Guðbjörg Steadylegs

and

Dirty Bess Kidd

:lol:​

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but my viking name is

Poorekr GoatCatcher (explains my love life!)

Alas my pirate name is
Black Tom Rackham
So I want to be a pirate

T

TheRustyOne

Iðunn Shieldflattener
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Iðunn Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. Unlike most Vikings, you don't have a quick temper; you tend to think about your actions before you undertake them. Sometimes you think too long. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings would consider you "one of the guys" if you were a guy. (But even though you're a woman, they still think you're all right.)

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Móeiðr Sheeptipper​
You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

:viking3: Ok crazy name but I can live with it...because I like how I look in the helmet!!! :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions