Nader jumps in again!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
You can't keep a good attention whore down. I doubt he'll do as much damage as he did in 2000. And he won't be on the Green Party either, since they've chosed "Crazy Eyes" McKinney as their candidate.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're afraid PayPal would happen :confused:

That is where the "this" link took me.
Odd. It took me to a NewsDay article. Maybe your browser has ADD and decided it wanted to go somewhere else at the last second.:)

It's hard to say what Nader's influence will be. In 2000 he took, what, 2.7% of the vote. I view him as the desperation candidate for many democrat voters, much like Ross Perot was for the republicans back in '92.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Odd. It took me to a NewsDay article. Maybe your browser has ADD and decided it wanted to go somewhere else at the last second.:)

It's hard to say what Nader's influence will be. In 2000 he took, what, 2.7% of the vote. I view him as the desperation candidate for many democrat voters, much like Ross Perot was for the republicans back in '92.

Very odd, I just tried it again and it took me there as well.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very odd, I just tried it again and it took me there as well.
Clear your cache and do the spyware check thing.

As to Nader, the Republican Party wishes to thank him for guaranteeing President McCain will in fact win the just-for-show election in November.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
As to Nader, the Republican Party wishes to thank him for guaranteeing President McCain will in fact win the just-for-show election in November.

Kerry took more votes from Nader than Nader took from Kerry last election. ;)

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

I think you underestimate Obama's power to attract the knucklehead vote, as demonstrated by his Che-lovin' campaign volunteers.